Are you interested in a sales position in a fast-growing software and services company in the electric utility industry?
We are seeking a motivated and dynamic sales executive to expand our business development team. You will be reporting directly to GridBright EVP of Business Development and will be responsible for selling software applications and cloud-hosted Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications that enable Secure Grid Data Exchange in the utility industry. We offer an attractive compensation package including base salary, commission, bonus, healthcare, 401K, and stock options. You can work from home anywhere in the US.
- Identify sales targets
- Secure sales appointments
- Prepare sales proposals
- Facilitate software applications demonstration
- Negotiate business agreements/Close deals
- Successful track record of meeting sales quotas backed by references
- 10 years of experience in the electric utility industry
- 5 years of sales experience related to grid operations and planning software applications sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT background
- Intimate familiarity with the utility industry in the US
- Working knowledge of electric grid operations and planning
- Working knowledge of cyber security concepts
- Demonstrated teamwork and customer focus
- High standards of professional ethics
- Willingness to travel in the US as needed
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years of experience selling SaaS applications
- Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Experience with negotiating contract terms and conditions
How to Apply
Please submit your resume here, or send an email to email@example.com, including the position title in the subject line. Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact us. And please, no phone calls or unsolicited service offers.
About GridBright, Inc.
GridBright specializes in Secure Grid Integration, helping the electric industry keep the lights on in the face of increased frequency of cyber-attacks, intensity of natural disasters, and penetration of renewable and distributed energy resources. The company is employee-owned, is headquartered near Silicon Valley, has clients and employees coast to coast, and is led by an experienced management team that has worked together in multiple successful startups. GridBright is creating a growing suite of SaaS applications for the exchange of grid data with funding support from DOE. Its BetterGrids Repository enables the exchange of publicly available grid data among researchers in 45 countries. GridBright’s expanding offerings enable secure, compliant, and efficient exchange of sensitive grid data across the entire grid ecosystem. To learn more, visit GridBright.com.