Play a pivotal role in building innovative cyber-secure solutions for the modern grid ecosystem.
This is an opening for full time W2 position as a UI/UX Engineer, reporting directly to Chief Technology Officer (CTO). We’re looking for someone who has a passion for building user interfaces that delight users. You will be working remotely with occasional meetings in Alamo, California. Ideal candidate should be within driving distance of Alamo.
Your initial assignment includes an exciting research and development project funded by the US Department of Energy (DOE) to build innovative solutions for the modern grid. You will work with highly experienced industry experts from GridBright and our partners, so a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important. Familiarity with the utility industry is desired, but not essential.
All candidates should meet the following requirements in order to be considered for this opportunity.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent career experience
- 5+ years of experience developing high performance and scalable front-end code
- Proficient in Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with design wireframing tools like InVision or Balsamiq
- Any experience with geospatial mapping technologies is highly desired
- Working knowledge of software development lifecycle and release methodologies
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and customer focus
- High standards of professional ethics
- US citizens or permanent resident
How to Apply
Please submit your resume here, or send an email to email@example.com, including the position title in the subject line. Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact us. And please, no phone calls or unsolicited service offers.
About GridBright, Inc.
GridBright, an Inc500 company, ranks among the fastest growing companies in America in 2018. We specialize in consulting and computer applications in the electric utility industry and help the electric power industry minimize power outages and accommodate more renewable energy. We are a virtual company headquartered in Northern California with clients and employees spread throughout the US. We are an employee owned company with a pro-employee culture. GridBright management team is highly experienced and have worked together in multiple successful startups.